- Street: 7401 North Lamar
- City: Austin
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 78752
- Listed: April 4, 2018 4:17 pm
- Expires: 59 days, 20 hours
You’ve probably seen Ermenegildo Zegna on the covers of Esquire or GQ. It’s one of the hottest menswear brands out there, and this blue wool blazer is a fabulous example. The front pockets are still sewn shut, which generally means a jacket has been lightly worn. It is in excellent condition.
Tags say Z ZEGNA DROP 7
Please see details and measurements below.
This item was stored in a smoke-free home.
– Dark Blue with subtle check pattern
– 100% Wool
– Dry clean only
– Made in Mexico
– 2 button jacket with 4 button cuffs
– 2 closed pockets on waist, 1 closed breast pocket, 2 inside breast pockets, 1 inside waist pocket, 1 inside watch pocket
Measurements in inches:
Measures to be a 38R
Length: Base of Collar to Hem – 29
Sleeve: Shoulder Seam to Cuff – 24
Total fabric for lengthening sleeve: – 2
Shoulder: Seam to Seam (from the back) – 18.5
Chest: Pit to Pit (from the front) – 42
Waist : Across first button – 40